Google My Business:
Did you know Google is more than just a search engine? It is also a directory, and a great one at that for small businesses.
Google My Business helps streamline your business information, such as addresses, phone numbers and hours across all Google products.
We've put together a list of 10 advantages of listing your business on Google My Business
- Google Places is free and there is nothing more cost effective than that. It's mobile friendly. Customers can find you immediately, anytime, anywhere on any device.
- It lists your business across the board on Google whether it be search, maps or Google+.
- You can set up multiple service areas. If you have multiple locations then you can make sure the customer sees the closest location at the time they conduct the search.
- It's easy to update. If a phone number or address changes, you can update it in one place and have it reflect those changes across the board.
- You can post videos, pictures and even reviews of past buyers, making that all important quality first impression.
- It allows customers to quickly get the information they need, whether it be driving directions, hours of operation or a phone number they can click to call.
- You have insights into traffic statistics such as views, clicks and followers.
- It helps you build a loyal fan base. You know customers can show their appreciation with ratings and reviews or they can click the plus one button to endorse your content.
- Shareable. You can share your Google+ posts across the web.
As a business owner you'll get many benefits from Google My Business. If you need help getting your business listed on Google My Business then contact us.