Why should your business leverage the power of video?
Businesses have been shifting their dollars towards content marketing and more and more of these companies are investing in video for their marketing efforts.
Why? because they see the long term value of video and also realize the high return on investment it can provide.
If that's not enough on it's own consider this: businesses that use video in their marketing efforts see higher engagement rates, higher click-through rates and higher conversion rates.
Here's why companies get a great return on investment (ROI) on video.
- Video is the great communicator: mixing audio and video together which is proven to be an effective learning tool.
- Metrics: online video can provide a lot of analytical data like effectivesness and interest level of the viewers. You can use this data to measure and re-adjust your campaigns as needed.
- Video differentiates you: it helps you stand out from your competitors and can help you get better results in search engines.
- Video is your 24-7 sales person. This video will work for you even when you're not working.
- Video converts: A video is worth 1.8 million words, (Dr. James McQuivey of Forrester Research) that's about 3600 web pages. Do you have time to write that many pages? Do you think your potential customers would enjoy reading that much information?
- Video can be laser focused: which means precicely targeted traffic. Think about that: 1 specifically targeted visitor can be more valuable than multiple untargeted visitors.
If you think you're ready to see what video can offer you're company than dowload our Video Production Checklist or contact us for more information.