There is presently a rather large disconnect between what internet users want and what website owners are delivering to them. Let me explain. Statistics show that a majority of consumers going online today are spending at least part of their time looking at video. This is a major reason why YouTube is now the world’s second largest search engine behind only Google. Statistics also indicate that only 3%-4% of the millions of websites out there are currently using video. This presents a great opportunity for you.
Can you imagine in any given market only about 4% of the producers giving the consumers what they really want? This shows how slowly webmasters are adapting to the ever-changing internet landscape, and why you should take advantage of this fact. What if you were one of the 4% giving your consumers what they want? This is a perfect opportunity to differentiate yourself from your competitors and stand out in the marketplace.
Why use video? In addition to being one of the first in your industry to use video on your website, videos also give you several other advantages:
- Ability to instantly clarify your message
- Ability to control 100% of your message
- Ability to communicate directly to your consumer
- Ability to reach a global audience without the geographic constraints of conventional television advertising
- Ability to connect with consumers on a deeper emotional level
- Ability to build relationships with your clients/customers faster
- Ability to close sales more quickly by building trust between you and your target market
With the use of video, you will be able to control your message and quickly build personal relationships with potential customers and clients around the world. It is the next best thing to being in the same room with your target audience, and it allows you to “be” in literally millions of places at the same time. This is like having large team of virtual “salespeople” working 24/7 to build your customer base faster than you ever thought possible.